The 2014 communications plan outlines strategies for engaging Delta residents on the topics of agriculture and climate change adaptation.
It identifies a series of community outreach and education activities for strengthening understanding of local agriculture and climate change issues.
The accompanying 2015 poster includes:
- A harvest calendar identifying the seasonality of crops grown in the Delta region
- A brochure highlighting local farmers and how they’re adapting to climate change
After the plan was written, communications materials were developed to support this objective:
- A video about harvesting cranberries
- A video about harvesting potatoes
- A video about converting manure into fertilizer
- Curriculum unit plans about agriculture and climate change