This calendar displays past CCAP events. Follow the links to learn more.
Subscribe to the AgriServiceBC e-Bulletin to hear about tools, resources, and upcoming events from the BC Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
- This event has passed.
Pest management for berry growers
February 23, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
This free, interactive, online workshop offers small-scale berry growers an opportunity to learn about pest management frameworks using real examples that can be applied to the specific needs and concerns of individual farms.
The session will cover:
- Six key components of integrated pest management (IPM)
- A problem-solving tool for disease-pest identification
- Guiding questions to aid in management decision-making
- Q&A time
The workshop will be led by Marjolaine Dessureault and Dru Yates, IPM specialists with E.S. Cropconsult Ltd., who will also guide participants through IPM guides for small-scale farmers they developed in collaboration with BC growers over the last two years.
When and where
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- 9 a.m. to noon Pacific Time
- Online via Zoom
- Capacity is limited to 30 participants
Sessions will be interactive and will not be recorded.